A local we can count on
Sam grew up in the Inner West. He went to Rosebank College in Five Dock, and along with his wife Rose, is raising their children in North Strathfield. Sam has always been actively involved in the local community – including as a member of St Mary’s Concord St Vincent de Paul Society and Drummoyne Rowing Club.
Experienced and hard working
As the Executive Director of policy think tank, the McKell Institute and with a First Class Honours Degree in Economics and an MBA, Sam has worked in management at Johnson & Johnson and has the expertise we need in a local member. Sam Crosby has the experience and skills to get things done for our community.
A strong voice for our future
The Liberals have lost touch with our community. Sam will fight for our fair share and will:
- Stop the cuts to our local schools, universities and TAFEs to give our kids the best start in life
- Ease the cost of living for local families by putting downward pressure on electricity prices
- Fight for more funding to address local congestion so that families can spend more time at home and less time on the road
- Protect Medicare and stop cuts to local hospitals
- Create local jobs and stop the cuts to penalty rates